Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Papa's 48th Birthday called for triple celebration!

It has been 48 healthy and blessed years for Papa.
We celebrated his birthday/father's day plus his getting a new phone for his birthday.Yehey!

We always knew we could easily make Papa smile. Aside from having a new bible as a gift, he always get the giggles when he's got some brand new gadgets. Good news keep on coming and he now enjoys his new toy.(^_^)

Thanks for everything Pa. For being the strictest when I was in high school... to being the coolest Dad who has supported us all the way since Me and Perci got our own family.

I have always dreamt of having a Christian and loving husband like you to Mommy. And now that I knew I already got a dream come true...Thank you... and Thank God you're my Dad.

Love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment