Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 4th birthday David (^_^) PART ONE @ lola's house

When time has been passing us so fastly, I'm almost always in complete awe every time I take a gaze of how our kids has just grown. It would always marvel me on how our good God has been blessing us bountifully though all the years. I know we can't be more thankful for our kids. I would want to still call him our little David... but yeah, he's a lot bigger now... he's four and he's becoming a big already.

Just in time for a usual weekend visit at Lola's house, we gathered there along with the kids, the nieces and cousins are just timely around and the celebrated with us.

September 20, 2011 and our little David is gradually becoming of age for yet another milestone in his life. Happy 4th birthday darling david... mommy,daddy, ate, titas, titos, lolos, lolas, nanay, and everybody else truly adore you dear!

The preparation: Just because the air pump is a bit slow ...Tita Neng and Nongnong just exerted all effort to blow your balloons! Yey! Sakit sa lalamunan nyan!

Some balloon play before the party starts :)


Special people all around to celebrate with us, thanks!



Singing the birthday song, blowing of cake, eating time, some STREET MAGIC c/o DADDY... and GIFT OPENING! I know david dear is just so enjoying every part of his 4th birthday with US!

Business tycoon? Professor? Actor? Scientist? Doctor? Artist? Engineer? Pastor? What will you be when you grow up my little superstar? I can't wait but wait in much awe and thrill. I know you'll surely make mommy and daddy and everyone proud... I love you more dear david! Happy 4th birthday... and more of this...in the years to come!



REJOICE WITH YOUR FAMILY IN THE BEAUTIFUL LAND OF LIFE! - Albert Einstein

fare far... fly high... love life, enjoy, indulge... -love you so much my debonair!



No comments:

Post a Comment